Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Narayana Murthy letter to Dharam Singh CM Karnataka



RESPONSE 1: CORPORATE HEAD Resignation letter to Chief Minister!

 Dear Mr D S, Respected Chief Minister !

 The media reports of October 17, 2021 refer to your coalition partner, Mr DG speaking to the press about the lack of my contribution to the BIAL  during the last five years. 

I wish he had asked me personally before going to the press, or talked to you or ascertained it from members of the BIAL board. I am disappointed that an illustrious person did not accord me this basic courtesy. 

I am pained, more so that leaders in the government like you did not even clarify my role in the BIAL company and the work that has been done. I have spent an enormous amount of time and energy in interacting with the Government in New Delhi and the Government in the State to make this work. The records prove themselves. 

There I am resigning the chairmanship of BIAL effective Thursday, October 20, 2021.  I thank you for giving me this opportunity to serve the people of the state

 Best regards,  Yours Sincerely,  KNM

------------------------

RESPONSE2 : One Person to One Prime Minister of a country ! 

You are reported to have the desire to crush the “naked Fakir” as you are said to have described me. I have been long trying to be a fakir and that , naked – a more difficult task. I, therefore, regard the expression as a compliment, though unintended. I approach you them as such, as ask you to trust and use me for the same of your people and mine and through them those of the world. 

Your sincere friend

 RESPONSE 3 : 

Father forgive them, for they don’t know what they are doing ! 

--------------- 

RESPONSE 4 :  ONE SCHOOL STUDENT RESPONSE TO A TEACHER!

Mr Giles the educational Inspector had come on a visit of inspection. He had set us five words to write as a spelling exercise. One of the words was a kettle. I had misspelled it. The teacher tried to prompt me with the point of his boot, but I would not be prompted. It was beyond me to see that he wanted me to copy the spelling from my neighbor's slate, for I had thought that the teacher was there to supervise us against copying. The result was that all the boys, except myself, were found to have spelled every word correctly.

---------------


Narayana Murthy Resignation letter to Chief Minister Karnataka

Dear Mr Dharam Singh,

The media reports of October 17, 2005 refer to your coalition partner, Mr Dewa Gowda speaking to the press about lack of my contribution to the Bangalore International Airport Limited during the last five years.

I wish he had asked me personally before going to the press, or talked to you or ascertained it from members of the board. I am disappointed that a former Prime Minister did not accord me this basic courtesy.

I am pained, more so that leaders in the government lie you did not even clarify my role in the company and the work that has been done. I have spent an enormous amount of time and energy in interacting with the Government of in New Delhi and the Government in the State to make this work. The records prove themselves.

There I am resigning the chairmanship of BIAL effective Thursday, October 20, 2005.  I thank you for giving me this opportunity to serve the people of the state

Best regards

Yours Sincerely

Narayana Murthy  

No comments:

Post a Comment